domingo, 26 de fevereiro de 2012

Graphic 45 Design Team 2012 Audition

Hello, everybody at G45.
Here are some vintage style projects I've selected to participate on the audition.

First, I'd like to show some projects I did with G45 papers. I like the way we can merge pictures with paper designs, so it seems that the picture blends in the page. See three examples of that:


Summer '06
 

And some close-ups with details:

Here I used G45 papers, with some distressed die cuts from October afternoon papers, thickers, flowers, pearls, and simple twine.


Aviator


 And the details:


This is what I call a "paper on paper project". I basically used only paper with foam tape to make interesting accents. I used G45 papers and one brad.


The Lion
 

Here I used only Le cirque papers.
And the details: I used a lot of distressed paper here. And the clowns are all sticked with foam tape.
This is a ticket stamp and a paper rose:
 The cards are loose:
 I also used some stitches to provide extra details:

Great Stories

This next project doesn't have this blending effect. But it's another one I have with G45 papers.
 


Here I used the Magic of Oz collection papers. The background is a Bo Bunny paper, and there is also a photo base paper from Pink Paislee.


 Monalisa
This is one of my favorite projects. I loved this art-noveau designs.


There's a lot of distress, Tim Holz tickets, an old book page, butterfly on cork paper, pearls, tea-cup base, metal brads. Around the photo I used metalic golden ink.


 


Mini Album
I also made a mini album for a class on Father's Day 2010. I thought that the masculine papers of  G45 were perfect for this mini. As it is an old project, it is already a bit worn, by some many people handling it. It is a 4' x 4' vertical zig-zag album.

 Front cover:

First page and details: 


Page 2:

 

Page 3, on the other side:

Page 4: 
 
Last cover:

Here's a complete view on the front and back of the album:




And to end up, let me show you other projects I have, in which I used papers from brands other that G45.

Wine
This is a new technique I created using decoupage napkins to make paper accents on the page:







Dream
In this project I used Cosmo Cricket papers:

Memories
This project has Webster's Pages papers.





Fall
It's a double page project. It was the project of the first class I tought ever. 

Well, I guess this is it. I hope I get to the next phase.
If you need any other project, or more detailed pictures of these ones, please let me know.

Thank you for the opportunity.
Patrícia Luque

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Que bom você por aqui!!!